- We mostly carry round, split dies.
- The 'split die' is most commonly used and the solid die is particular to pipe threads.
- Die Nuts are extremely useful on vehicle maintenance, as they can be used with wrenches or socket sets in very confined spaces.
- When determining the type of die, we describe them as follows:
- DIE BSC & BSF 1/4 X 26 LH 13/16OD
- BSC & BSF = type of thread
- 1/4 = shank diameter
- 26 = Threads per Inch
- LH = left hand. All right hand threads are not marked
- 13/16OD = the external diameter of the die, showing which die stock to use.
- Useful tips and tricks for hand tapping
- Video on Thread Making With Taps and Dies
- Other Information on Hand Tapping
DIE STOCK 13/16"$10.00
DIE STOCK 1" diameter$11.00
1-15/16" die stock$20.00
DIE STOCK 1.5" diameter$15.40
DIE STOCK 2" diameter$18.70
HEXAGON DIE ADAPTER - FOR 13/16" DIES$14.95