Shipping & Returns
- All orders are shipped prepaid from Lyons, NY. British Tools & Fasteners is owned and operated by Caswell Inc.
- We do not accept COD's or offer credit terms.
- All checks will be held for 3 weeks before items will ship. For faster service, please pay with a credit card, money order or PayPal.
- Returns will be accepted within 30 days, with a 10% restocking fee. No returns on special order items.
- Returns must be authorized prior to shipping. Please contact us for a RMA number.
- Returns must be shipped using a traceable carrier such as UPS and should be insured for the full value of the goods. We will not be held responsible for damage during shipping.
- British Tools and Fasteners will not be held responsible for any damage arising from the use or misuse of our products.
- Exclusive Warranty & Limitation Of Remedies & Damages: Products distributed from Caswell Inc. are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship at time of shipment to the extent of the manufacturer’s express warranties to Caswell Inc. or for 30 days, whichever is greater. Caswell Inc.’s liability and Buyer’s remedies under this warranty shall at our option be limited solely to repair, replacement or credit. Buyer shall at Caswell Inc.’s option return any alleged defective product to Caswell Inc. at Buyer’s expense. This warranty extends to original Buyer only. THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IS IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Caswell Inc. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LABOR COSTS OR LOSS OF PROFITS ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM Caswell Inc.
- Sales Taxes: Caswell Inc collects and remits sales taxes where required by law. After the 2018 SD vs Wayfair Supreme Court decision, the list of states is changing rapidly. Products sold by Caswell Inc are not tax exempt. To place a sales tax exempt order, please call us at 855-CASWELL. We will require a copy of your tax exemption.
Products bought from Caswell Inc are not tax exempt. Please contact your state's tax authority for more information.
- Sales Tax Notice: Purchases are not tax-exempt merely because they were made over the Internet or because a seller is not required to collect sales tax. Some state laws require purchasers to review untaxed purchases and, if any tax is owed, file a sales or use tax return and pay any tax due. Consult your State's Taxing Authority for filing forms and information. Caswell Inc MAY be required to send you an annual summary of your purchases, and MAY be required to remit this information to your State's Dept of Taxation. No other information regarding your sale will be transmitted.
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
To order anything from Caswell Inc you must Read & Accept the Hold Harmless Agreement. When you place your order you are stating that you have read the terms & conditions and you are stating that you Understand and Accept the following:
- That he/she is 18 years of age or older and will provide proof upon request.
- That the products purchased may have hazardous properties that may endanger life, limb and property.
- That he/she is legally entitled to receive these materials.
- That the manufacturer of the products and Caswell Inc are not responsible for any physical harm to the buyer or bystanders or damage to property.
- There is no warranty that the products are merchantable or that they are fit for a particular purpose.
- In no event shall the seller, or seller's heirs and assigns, be liable for consequential damages, nor shall seller's liability on any claim for damages arising out of or connected with the sale, delivery, or use of the chemicals and/or supplies exceed the purchase price of the chemicals and/or supplies.
- The purchaser will not use the products in violation of any local, state, or federal law.
- The purchaser agrees to hold the seller and the product manufacturer harmless from and will indemnify seller and product manufacturer from damages caused by the use of the chemicals and/or supplies.
- The purchaser agrees that the conditions above apply equally to all current, past, and future purchases from Caswell Inc.
If you do not agree to the above, please cancel your order. Thank You!